The Forest Through The Trees.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

To the land of blog

To the land of blog:
I have abandoned you for such a long time. I guess life has a way of taking hold of you beyond the relm of this virtual society. Perhaps I'll start posting things again, but it's hard to keep things a secret. I'll just want to pour my soul out, and then someone will come along and read it, and then I'll be embarrased by what I've revealed. Maybe I can stick to topics that are safe, like dogs and cars and books. I'm reading Wuthering Heights, and I like it. I'm trying to read as many of the classics as I can find. I also need to buy a new car, I have an old one I'd be willing to give you if you take it away because the sight of it makes my stomach churn as I have put more into it that I am going to get out. And I have a dog, Hershey. He has kennel cough. I wasn't impressed with the last place we boarded him, and I want to tell them that. I should, I should write a letter to complain about their services which were unorganized and unprofessional I think. I should be more assertive. Here I go again, making this a rambling of personal thoughts...oh well...maybe it will be a secret place for awhile.

Cheers,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home